a. differentiate Individual sports and Dual sports;
b. enumerate the examples of Individual and Dual sports; and
c. perform the different examples of Individual and Dual sports.
- An Individual sports is where you play as one team and it refers to a sports in which participants compete as an individual
Examples of individual sports:
1. Archery- is the art, practice, or skill of propelling "arrows" with the use of a "bow".
2. Badminton- is a "racquet sport" played by either two opposing players or two opposing pairs, who take position on opposite halves of a rectangular court that is divided by a net.
3. Boxing- also called as "pugilism", is a combat sport in which two people engage in a contest using only their fists.
4. Golf- is a precision club and ball sport, in which competing players use many types of clubs to hit the balls into a series of holes on a golf course using the fewest number of stroke.
5. Table Tennis- also known as "ping-pong, is a sports in which two or four players hit a lightweight hollow ball back and fourth using table tennis rackets.
- Dual sports is a sports where in you played with someone else.
Examples of Dual sports:
1. Chess- is a two player board game, played on a chessboard, a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid.
2. Basketball- is a dual sports, the objective being to shoot a ball through a basket horizontally positioned to score points while following a set of rules.
3. Synchronized Swimming- is a hybrid form of swimming dance and gymnastics, consisting of swimmers performing a synchronized routine of elaborate moves in the water, accompanied by music.